I was really inspired by the sketch contest posted over at Jillibean Soup Blog so I thought I'd give it a try. I've always really enjoyed their paper lines. Definately need to get me some Egg Drop Soup from their new release. :)
So here's the sketch and my layout based on it:
Thanks for the great inspiration JBS! :)
I'll be back soon with an update and perhaps some layouts. (I spent last weekend in Montreal to go see Bon Jovi in concert. SOOO amazing! More on that to come)
You could say that I've been getting a few. Friends telling me that I should post this or that on my blog when I tell them about something. So here's the post my Peeps! Some pictures of Olivia yesterday during an impromptu photo shoot and 3 new layouts. (The Dear Lizzy one is looking a little icky. Will have to take another pic and repost soon.)
Thanks for stopping by. I'm going to post an update on us in point form. I just really want to get it down but not a ton of time to post (kids are outside! so nice to have daylight at 7 pm!!):
- Brendan was in a hockey tournament last weekend. They played hard but didn't advance. However, they did beat the first place team in their league. Bring on the playoffs.
- Hockey playoffs begin!
- Brendan made the U9 Competitive Soccer team!! Go Bman! Go Hornets!
- Olivia is doing her First Communion the weekend after Easter.
- I found a beautiful dress for said Communion at a killer deal that made her eyes almost pop out of her head. I did good. :)
- Olivia is playing U8 soccer this summer. Go Dragons!!
- Me and my best friend are headed to Montreal this weekend for a girl's weekend! This includes seeing Bon Jovi in concert baby!! woot woot!!!
- Work is busy. Note to self: win lottery.
- Joe is gearing up for baseball this summer (he gave up soccer so that he'd have more time to take Bman to his competitive soccer...amazing dad)
This is a little spot for me to feature those everyday moments that I love to capture in my scrapbooking and (very amateur) photography! I'm a proud, working Mom to 2 great kids and married to Joe. I am very passionate about my family and love to record their "moments" through pictures and layouts!