Monday, August 6, 2007

Back to Reality....

I cannot believe that vacation is over already! I'm so not ready to go back to work. I wonder if they'll pay me to not go in?? Yeah I know..wishful thinking!

On our last day of holidays today, I took Brendan to the dentist for fillings (talk about excitement!!) and then after lunch, we headed downtown to the Market and to see the Busker Festival. It really is amazing what some of these street performers can do. Livi was very into it--cheering and watching in amazement. Brendan really enjoyed an Ottawa performer by the name of Sophie. Her act was all about flame throwing, etc. Very cool. Once I download the photos, I'll share them with you.

I absolutely love the Byward Market and loved picking up some fresh veggies. I should make a note to do that more often. So tasty and it's great to support local farms.

I'm off to enjoy the last night of holidays. I'll be tuning into Canadian Idol and scrapping I think. Well, definately Canadian Idol. We'll see about scrapping....though I did manage to sketch out 3 pages while waiting for Brendan at the dentist today.

No comments: