Sunday, September 16, 2007

Tiny Dancer...

FINALLY!!
Back in May, Olivia came to me and started asking if she could take a dance class. I thought it was like a lot of things kids her age say. They ask for it, you tell them you'll think about it and they move on without ever remembering to mention it again. Boy, was I wrong.

Livi asked me TONS of times to take a dance class. I knew she was serious about it so I looked into it and discovered that dance was wrapping up for the year and she wouldn't be able to start until September. How do you spell devastation?? O-L-I-V-I-A!!!!

I'm not sure who was happier yesterday that she was starting ballet---her or me! Finally! Her time had come to take dance classes. Let me be the first to tell you that she is beyond CUTE in her little pink tutu. She was so excited to go and had so much fun in her first class with her instructor, Miss Jenna. She also has a little friend (Sabrina) from school/soccer in her group. Loads of fun!! I enjoyed watching her yesterday. She was so into it--watching the teacher intently, trying so hard to do the positions, giggling, beaming...so happy! I'm glad she loves it. :)

Here is a photo of her that I took before we left yesterday (wasn't sure of the rules for taking pics at class. I will try and bring my camera once the class is more settled) :


And one of B-man because heck...he's pretty cute too! (and never lets me take his pic---look at those eyes!!!)

3 comments:

MelB said...

Awwww, those kids are cute!!! Love the first picture!

Michelle said...

Wendy your kids are adorable!! Even more so IRL!! Was so happy to finally meet you on Saturday!! Thanks again for having me over!!!

Boo said...

Ahhhhhh look at her! She's so cut! I'm happy to hear that she is liking it!