Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Random Thoughts....

* I am so glad work is slowing down a bit for me (at least this week!)

* Soccer season has started and Brendan is so excited (Liv was excited to see some 'old' friends

*Our school board is changing the transporation for our kids and we may have to give up their caregiver we love so much (super bummed here.... :( )

* The scrapping mojo appears to be here/back!

A couple of new layouts:

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketp>(The above layout is a lift from an uber-talented lady whose layouts always inspire me! You can check out Kay Rogers' work at the link on my sidebar. You'll find lots of inspiration for sure!



Looking at the layouts above, I realize I need to start taking photos of them and doing it properly. You can see the scalloped edges and the colours are definately not as vibrant as they are irl. Note to self!

Bed time! have a great day tomorrow. :)

5 comments:

Nonie said...

Love the new layouts! I'm so glad you posted the "family" one!! Glad the mojo is flowing for you again!

Boo said...

Wendy! The mojo is agreeing with you !!! I love what I see! I LOVE the one of Livi in her swimsuit and boots!!! Precious! Love the finished page of FAMILY of 4! It looks awesome! Will I get to see these IRL soon??????

MelB said...

Awesome work my friend!!! It's been a while since you posted something, next time don't wait so long!!! ;) I want to see those IRL too!!! ;)

Melissa said...

That's it...what happened to us this winter??? It was like the scrapping life was sucked right out of us!

I'm printing all of yours off and scraplifting them :) You are helping me get MY mojo back! yay!!

Igagnon76 said...

wow all your layouts are really awesome! OUF! i'm gonna feel under par sitting next to you and Mel saturday :-)