Monday, July 14, 2008

The Countdown is ON!

Four more days until I am on sweet, glorious vacation for 2 weeks. You don't know how happy I am to be off of work for a little over 2 weeks. Seriously good times! I can't wait. :)

Not much new with me. Trying to finish up a bunch of stuff at work before I leave on vacation. Joe is doing the same and the kids are finishing up their last week with our daycare provider. It really is making me (and Livi!) sad. Darn school board. We are all trying our hardest to find a solution so that they can go back to her in September. Cross your crossables.. not only is it cheaper but they totally love it there and I know they are the most capable hands.

Brendan is still hardcore soccer guy (he scored another goal Friday...yeah!) and Olivia FINALLY scored her first goal last week. Thank goodness. The girl was so upset and resorting to just telling everyone she scored so that she could just say she'd scored. LOL!

I will try and stop by before I go on vacation. If not, I'll be sure to have some pictures to post once I can get to a computer..... :)

I'll leave you with a newlayout:

And some pictures of my soccer stars!




Have a great week everyone! w.

No comments: