Tuesday, July 29, 2008

We're baccckkk!

After 10 days of blissful vacation, we are HOME. It's funny how one is excited to be on vacation from work and to get away with the family to relax and enjoy each other, but it also super excited to get home to unwind! LOL


I'll be back soon with some photos once I have a chance to go through the 500+ I took and do some editing.


In the meantime, here are a couple of layouts that I did for my DT assignments before I left:


First, here is my latest layout for the So Sketchy! blog site. If you don't subscribe already to the newsletter, you are seriously missing out on some awesome, unique sketches!!


Supplies Used: Cosmo Cricket pp/diecuts; Prima felt; SR buttons/rubs/pp; Lil Davis chipboard stars; Doodlebug brads/alpha stickers/flock.

And finally, a layout for the Scrap Schemes :


tfl! back soon :)

1 comment:

Nonie said...

Glad you had a good holiday. Can't wait to see some of the pics. Gorgeous layouts too!! You are on a roll my friend.