Thursday, September 18, 2008

2 more days

Until my sweet baby girl turns 6! They aren't joking when they say that time flies. I am really at a loss for words when it comes to her growing up so quickly. She really is a wonderful girl.....I love watching her grow. I hope her party on Saturday is everything she wants her birthday party to be. I hope she has lots of fun with her friends and really enjoys them. That would be perfect. :)

So there's been lots of Fairy-themed birthday party planning going on over here. I think I pretty much have everything under control. Joe has found some great fairy/princess music for the girls. There's even Hannah Montana and High School Musical thrown in for good measure! I have to grab a few last minute things today and I think we're good to go. It'll be Saturday before we know it!

In Brendan news, the big boy has lost yet another tooth. That's THREE since school ended in June. He seriously looks like he's been on the losing end of a brawl with a top, big tooth gone now. I chuckle sometimes when he's talking to me or he makes a face and I see the missing teeth. I'll post a picture of that handsome face soon.

Have you stopped by So Sketchy! today? Ally has posted another awesome sketch - this one 12 x 6! I love mixing it up in that size. It's quick and easy and fun to work with. Here is my layout with the September #6 Sketch:


Supplies: Basic Grey pp/diecuts/stickers/brads; Heidi Swapp chipboard alpha; Colorbox ink; AC Slick writer; Sharpie white pen

Until next time!

w.

No comments: