Monday, October 20, 2008

Layouts....and some more layouts....

Supplies: Scenic Route pp/chipboard/rubs; MM corner; AC slick writer/sticker(bird); Colorbox ink


Head on over to So Sketchy! for some serious inspiration! Since her move across the country, Ally is now back in full force and has tons of great sketches for everyone. :) Above is a little layout I did for the Oct #3 sketch.


And below are a few layouts I've been working on just for fun or for the crop over at Scrap Shotz:








Okay...so I guess they were all for the crop. Except "Wild For U". That is a totally shameless lift from the very-talented Miss Kelly Goree. :) You can visit her beautiful blog from my roll on the right.

That's it for me tonight. Off to do some scrapping....as I made it to the next round of the contest. :)

1 comment:

Boo said...

Oh wow!!! The LO of you guys on the beach is fantastic!!! I'd love to see in person.

You have created some beautiful LOs Wendy!!!