Sunday, March 8, 2009

Girl Friday Meets Craft Fair.....

Ohhh! Sounds so intriguing doesn't it? Those of you who don't scrap but read here likely think I'm off my rocker! Those of you who scrap know just what I'm talking about. Layout goodness in a minute. :)

Life has been pretty crazy lately - it just seems like we're always on the go or I have a project or deadline to meet. Honestly, it's not cool at all. I need to reorganize and prioritize my life! Lots to think about.

The kids are doing wonderful. Brendan's hockey team was chosen to play at the first intermission of the Senators game coming up this Wednesday night. He's pretty excited about it. Olivia just finished up her indoor soccer season and both kids can't wait to get on the field again come May. I love watching them play soccer. We're also STILL waiting to hear when B's surgery will be booked. I called this week and of course, they're on holidays. I hope to hear this week.
That's it for me. Some layouts to share:

This first one is of Olivia. She's always writing in little journals or filling out 'info' of herself. So one of the questions in her journals asked how old she is. She wrote "6 in a corrter". Not bad for a little girl who's only 6 1/4 eh? ;) I used the yummy Bella Blvd. paper and accents for this one:

The one above is a layout of Brendan's hockey team. They got to play in the Tim Hortons' Timbit Hockey Jamboree at Scotiabank Place. They had lots of fun.

Below is my Girl Friday from Cosmo Cricket meeting American Crafts' Craft Fair collection! I totally adore the colours (and that crazy girl):
And finally, JILLIBEAN SOUP! Oh how I've waited (un)patiently to get my hands on some of that paper goodness to scrap with. Here is the result below - loving the kraft and vibrant colours:

That's all I got for now. I'll be back later in the week with some more projects I can share and an update on Brendan's experience at Scotiabank Place.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday and if you have to go to work tomorrow, I hope today goes SLOWLY for you!!! :)

5 comments:

Jill Sarginson said...

Hey girl - LOVE the layouts! That first of Olivia is SO awesome - the big pic of B's hockey team rocks! Great boy layout and I LOVE how you did goofball - totally cool!

Oh you know who's coming with you tomorrow!! ;) Did I tell you the cardstock stickers are ONLY $2? The other ones are $4 something ...

Off to finish up my first layout for Just Cre8!

Patti said...

Fantastic layouts Wendy.
Love em!!!

Okay, wishing my day at work tomorrow goes slow..... I thought you were my friend?? lmao!

Jana said...

Great layouts!! I love the bright colors and how you did the goofball! Great work... very inspiring!

Julie said...

WOW! You sure aim to please when you post.Those layouts are rocking! I love them all.The Jillybean Soup is so nice.I wouldn't mind having some of that either.

You sure are one busy mom, I don't know how you get it all done either.

Boo said...

Can you say STUNNING?! Holy moley Wendy! I am loving these LOs. Super wow! You'll have to show them to me in person next time I'm over.

That must have been a great experience for Brandon. I wish I had known before, we could have met up.