Saturday, March 21, 2009

So Sketchy! reveal

How is your weekend so far?

We spent the day today at my parents' house. Mom made some delicious lasagna but my fave part had to be the dessert. I'm seriously craving more! Very yummy. :)

Took a few fun pictures of my sister and Olivia today.....already sent to develop. :)

And finally, a new layout to share. I did this one for So Sketchy!. A little year in review for B-Man:

Supplies: Scenic Route pp/alpha stickers/diecuts; Creative Imaginations shaped paper; AL buttons;October Afternoon ledger alpha/photo corners; Heidi Swapp sticker;Maya Road chipboard arrow/journal acrylic tag; Carolee's mini alpha; SU ink; AC slick writer.

Enjoy your Sunday everyone....weekends go by way too fast. Back soon with some more layouts to share. :)

1 comment:

Julie said...

I saw your layout on the So Sketchy site.....love it. You have inspired me to use my Creative Cafe papers that I have.

I'm glad you enjoyed your dinner with family.Dessert is always the best part IMO.