Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hey YOU, Mother Nature!!!!

Yeah, you heard me. Mother Nature. Enough with your cruel jokes. ENOUGH! Take your rain and go the heck away!!

This is my first time on vacation ever in my life for four weeks straight, with another week coming up at the end of August. AND I'M TIRED OF THE RAIN! I want to go on picnics with my kids, I want to go to the pool more and I don't want to carry my freakin' umbrella!

Okay I'm done. Just tired of the all-time record breaking, most ever rainfall in Ottawa for July 2009 - 234 mm......that's 234 FREAKIN' mm!! I'm just sayin'......

Enough ranting. I'm off to bed but I'll be back this weekend with some new layouts to share.

Enjoy your weekend and if you happen to live in the Ottawa area and you're reading....stay dry my soggy friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Couldn't agree with you more Wendy!