Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful fathers/daddies out there! I may be a little biased but my children have been blessed with the most amazing father in the world. And I have been blessed with a husband who shows his children, most importantly unconditional love.
Happy Father's Day to the man who:
- never complains about getting up at 6:00 a.m. on a Saturday to take Brendan to hockey
- volunteers his time on parent council at school so that he can be a part of our children's
- shows our children that hard work, family and love is what you truly need to be live a fulfilling
- stepped up and coached Olivia's soccer team this year because without a volunteer, her team
would fold and she couldn't play soccer this summer. And he would not let that happen. It took
him about a minute to hit the "reply" button to offer his help.
- does housework, makes dinner, helps with showers and school lunches and so much more
without even thinking twice.
- affectionately calls Olivia his Princess Poohbear and in turn, gets a whopping grin every time
from his girl.
- who knows when we need a hug
- is my own personal human calculator
- works the hockey bench door when he notices the coaches are shorthanded.
- despite being a little tone deaf and somewhat uncoordinated, doesn't hesistate to play along
with Olivia and learn/practice her dance moves.
- brings home little surprises every once in a while which are so thoughtful and completely
- works from home a few times a week so the kids can sleep in if they want and go to school
much later than when I take them to daycare.
- loves him family.
I could go on and on but I think you get the idea. :) Happy Father's Day to all the real men who know what it takes to be an amazing father and who would do anything for their children.
I love you Joe.