Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Echo Park Love!

Good ol' Blogger. I had a nice, detailed post going and all of a sudden it freezes and it's gone. Frustrating. So for now...the abridged version!

I'm a big fan of Echo Park paper. I've loved pretty much every line they have put out in their short time in the industry. They came fierce with great lines that are so versatile! They recently posted a challenge on their blog, but it was anything but! I had a lot of fun creating these layouts with For the Record and Springtime collections:


And look......that brother and sister. Sitting in a picture together, actually touching each other without yelling or having a fight! Your eyes are not deceiving you! It's real. It's one of my fave photos ever. Speaking of those children, Brendan made the competitive soccer team again this summer. Go Hornets! Hockey playoffs start next week. Go Stingers! Olivia is seriously killing the guitar. I can't believe she's only been playing since October - she is so good! If I can figure out how to get a video up here, I'll post one of her playing. She rocks! She'll be playing soccer this summer too and is still going strong with Brownies.

Finally - life has thrown me a lot of curve balls lately. However, we are all healthy and safe. When I start to feel down about all that is going on, I've been thinking about Japan. "Disaster" does not even begin to explain the devastation. I pray that they all find peace.....and hopefully soonre than later.

I think I will go and start a layout with some new goodies! BG Hello Luscious or Studio Calico's March kit?!? Decisions, decisions.... :)

1 comment:

Julie said...

Love these layouts! I have been waiting not so patiently.

I don't think we can even begin to imagine what Japan is like and how people that live there are feeling.

Sounds like you have some great product to work with.Can't wait to see your creations.