Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My First LCOM layout!

I'm so excited to be posting my first Marketing Team layout for Let's Capture Our Memories! My fellow MT designers have mad talent and it is so great to be inspired by them. And the store!! ALWAYS the latest and greatest and ALWAYS first to have it in Canada. For real! Before I was even part of this team, I often saw the latest and greatest in the LCOM store even before some much larger U.S. sites. Great prices and fast shipping too - you can't go wrong....and I'd say all of that even if I wasn't lucky enough to be part of the MT. :)

My first layout this month features Studio Calico's Autumn Press collection. Serious goodness! I did a lot of fussy cutting. You can see my entire blog post here. There are great layouts and blog posts every day so be sure to check back often.

Here's my layout:


Thanks for the visit!


No comments: