Thursday, August 9, 2007

Is it Friday yet?

I am totally dragging butt this week! It's so hard to get back into a routine after being on vacation. Maybe I should go back on vacation! LOL


Not much new here--hoping to lay low this weekend and get some stuff around here done. Kids have soccer tomorrow night too and I must remember to bring my camera as I haven't taken any pictures of Olivia yet and the end of the season is starting to creep up on us.


If you're a cardmaker, be sure to check out the Scrap Shotz online card crop this weekend. I'm sure the cardmaking girls will have tons of fun and creativity up their sleeves to inspire everyone. :)


Below is a layout that's been sitting on my desk for a few days. Not totally happy with it but you can't love them all right? It's done. Next!


1 comment:

Boo said...

Gorgeous LO Wendy! Stop being so hard on yourself! ;o)

I know what you mean about going back to work after vacation. IT's never easy! Ugh... that is what I'm having to do this week.