Thursday, January 24, 2008

Go Elf Yourself! And other ramblings...

I couldn't resist making 'elves' of all of us after my friend Josee sent me her own with her familiy! Full of fromage but just so funny! Makes me laugh. Here's a layout about it:






Nothing much new on the homefront - Joe and I are starting the painting this weekend and I'm really looking forward to it. Not so much how fast it'll make the weekend go but how happy we'll both be after we paint the main floor! Besides that, Brendan is sick with strep throat (poor babe!) and Olivia is doing well.

And a new line from Brendan this week (or I suppose a question)...totally out of the blue... "Mom, it's yucky to kiss other people on the tongue right??"

Oy.....let the games begin!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh and the fun begins for sure LOL Have fun painting my friend.

Mitch

Love the LO BTW