Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Baby Brianna

Today is an absolutely wonderful day (even if I did have to head back to work after vacation)!! One of my very good friends gave birth to a healthy baby girl this morning. Melanie, I am so excited and happy for you. You are making me tear up in joy a lot today girl!! Scrapbooking brought Melanie and I together about 4 years ago and it has been so wonderful to share in the pregnancy and arrival of Brianna .

Personally, my family has suffered a huge loss in the last few weeks. (I won't go into detail as I feel stuff like that isn't something I should be sharing on my blog. ) I definately haven't been in the best spirits as there is a lot on my mind. However, having Melanie call today and tell me that her baby was here, they were both healthy and she had another beautiful girl really helped me to feel better. Life goes on and it's so wonderful when a baby is there to help you remember how special and beautiful life is.

So......thank you for that Mel. Congratulations to you, Dan and big sister Danika. I absolutely ADORE her name and I so can't wait to meet her in person and give you a big old hug. (Ahh! I'm tearing up again!).

xoxo

2 comments:

Julie said...

Wendy I'm sorry about the loss you suffered,but I'm glad that you found some joy in Melanie and her precious baby.

MelB said...

Hey you! Thanks for your kind words! We are so blessed to have Brianna. I can't wait for you to see her again.

You know how I feel about your loss, it is so tragic. (((HUGS)))