Thursday, August 7, 2008

So Sketchy Real

August's So Sketchy! #4 Sketch was revealed today. So much fun! Here is my take on it:


Supplies: Coredinations c/s; Basic Grey pp/alpha stickers/die cuts; Fancy Pants chipboard; Prima flowers; AC Slick writer; Tulip puffy paint; Colorbox ink; Imaginesce brads; white sharpie.

Not much new going on here. I am DYING for the weekend to get here. Going back to work after vacation is always hard. Even Brendan has started to sleep in which makes it hard to get them up and ready for day camp.

In daycare news, Joe and I interviewed a WONDERFUL lady yesterday for before and afterschool care for the kids. She's a dream come true. The kids already knew her from her involvement at school, they know all the other daycare kids who go there, the lady had great answers to our questions and besides all of that good stuff...her rates are SO reasonable! I can't wait for them to start there. :)

In other news, Brendan has started to call me Mama again. He used to do it when he was younger (and Livi still does) but it's been a LONG time since I've heard that sweet word from his mouth. I may just have to do a layout about that.

Oh.....and Melanie & Dan are bringing home their new baby girl today. So exciting. I can't wait to see Brianna again (especially with her big sister Danika!).

Enjoy the rest of your week!

w.


4 comments:

Boo said...

Beautiful LO! Livi is so sweet!!! The camera loves her!

That is great news about the care giver. I'm happy you found a great lady.

Julie said...

I love your layout! You rock the puffy paint just like Melanie;)

Nonie said...

Beautiful layout! Love the colours and the puffy paint!!

MelB said...

Rockin lo my friend!!! Gotta love the puffy paint!!!