Thursday, August 21, 2008

Can it be VACATION every week?!

Ahhh....now wouldn't that be nice?

I'm really enjoying my week at home with the kids. It's nice to relax and just enjoy them. No need for schedules or things that need to be done. We can relax and do whatever we feel like. :)

We've had a busy week so far. We went to the zoo on Tuesday with my friend Tami, her Mom and 2 neices. The girls had a lot of fun together. Brendan actually let Tami (and me) take some photos of him! I didn't have my camera but Tami was kind enough to use hers. This is one of my fave shots:



You might not realize what a big deal is 1) for me to post a picture of myself and 2) for B-Man to take a photo with me. But for both reasons, it really is a big deal. :)

Yesterday we went to my Mom and Dad's and hung out there. We had big plans to go swimming today but Brendan wasn't feeling too great today so we just hung out here and made a quick trip to Walmart. Besides that, we've been taking in the sun, getting some back-to-school shopping down and just enjoying the rest of summer!

I'll leave you with my latest layout for So Sketchy! DT:

Supplies: Bazzill; Basic Grey pp/stickers/chipboard/diecuts/rubs/brads; Ranger ink; Imaginesce bling; brad; Making memories die cut sheet

That's it for me! back with some new layouts once I get the pictures off my camera.

w.

2 comments:

Nonie said...

Yes, vacation goes way too fast doesn't it.

Love the layout of Liv. The scalloped paper looks great and I love the b&w photos.

The pic of you and B-man is great. It's nice to see you in some pics too.

Take care!

MelB said...

Gorgeous lo my friend!

Back to work does suck! I wish you could be off with me!!!

Love that picture of you and B-Man!