Saturday, August 30, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Us!


What you see above are the gorgeous flowers that Joe bought for me for our 9th anniversary. They couldn't have come at a more perfect time. You see, the kids have been with my parents since last Saturday. Of course, they are having tons of fun and if I can't be with them, I love that my Mom can be. But...I miss them. It is relaxing, don't get me wrong. It's good to have some "me" time and some time with Joe. But, it's just not as fun. It's too quiet and I definately don't laugh as much. I just simply miss my babes! So....2 mornings ago I came downstairs on my way out to work and the house was empty and quiet and as I turn, I see this beautiful bouquet on the dining room table with a card that had some wonderful words in it. Made me a very happy girl. :)
For our anniversary, we went to Montreal today. We did a little shopping and then went to a great restaurant for dinner. Now we're home and just chillaxin' until tomorrow morning when we go and get the kids (yay!).
Olivia has some big news for us - (Mom tells me she lost her first tooth!). I can't wait to hear all the details. :)
w.

hav

2 comments:

Boo said...

Happy belated anniversary Wendy and Joe!!! Sounds like you spent a nice day together. :o)

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!! You'll have to fill me in on your trip!!! Beautiful flowers BTW! Great job Joe!!! :D