Monday, September 1, 2008

Back in the Nest.... :)

The baby chicks are back home in Mama Bird's nest. Right where they should be. I sure did miss them. I missed the funny things they say, I missed their hugs....(I didn't miss the sibling rivalry!).

I've spent a good part of the day today getting them organized for school tomorrow. We're good to go I think. I'll have lots of pictures to post soon - first day of school and Olivia's first lost tooth!

I don't have much to say today but I'll leave you with a new layout that I created just for fun. After I completed it, I realized that I took inspiration (sub-consciously!) from a recent layout Melanie posted on her blog of baby Brianna, as well as from a layout posted by Jana Eubank on her blog. Perhaps that's why I love it so much. Either way - thanks for the unintended inspiration ladies. :)

Back soon with new pics! :)

1 comment:

Boo said...

Such a beautiful LO!! Love how you can mix the pp. She is growing up!!

Happy to hear the chicks are back home with you! I know how much you love those two! :o)