Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Some DT stuff & 24 days!

Yeah......24 days until I'm on vacation for two glorious weeks! I am seriously counting down the days. :)


Below are a couple of DT layouts I've done lately:

The first is based on a very inspirational sketch over at So Sketchy:

Supplies: Making Memories pp/tiny alpha; Fancy Pants chipboard frame/felt ; Maya Road chipboard swirl; Doodlebug bling; American Crafts thickers; Bo Bunny brads; Chatterbox alpha ('O'); Bazill chipboard heart, Ranger distress ink; Colorbox ink

And finally, a layout I created for Scheme 11 over at Scrap Schemes:

Supplies: Basic Grey pp/chipboard/alpha stickers/die cut stickers/brads; Clear Scraps photo corner; Maya Road chipboard; Colorbox ink; Deja Views rubs; AC slick writer.
That's it for now. I'll be back soon with a kid update (read: when work isn't making me so tired that I can barely type! lol)

w.

2 comments:

Zoe said...

love your lo's. I love that little birdie on the second one! You have to tell me where it's from :-)

Boo said...

Gorgeous LOs Wendy! I love the detail you put on them. Of course, the photos complete the pages! :o)

I left something on my blog for you. ;o)