Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A Toothless Entry....

Okay not really but that's about as clever as I feel today! How many days until Christmas holidays?? 17.......but who's counting. ;)


I have a layout to show today. It's created with yet another fab sketch by the uber-talented Allison Cope. Be sure to check out the blog today for a great sketch! Here is my take on it:

Supplies: Coredinations c/s; Sassafrass Lass pp/diecut stickers; Scenic Route buttons; Doodlebug alpha; Pink Paislee alpha; Fancy Pants felt; AC slick writer; Sharpie white pen.

And just for fun - a couple pics of my girl. One being sweet and two of her being........fed up with me taking her picture?? I think that sums it up pretty well....lol. I'd share some pictures of Brendan but that requires him to actually want me to point and shoot a camera at him. And that's just not happening these days - hopefully soon!



take care! w.

1 comment:

Boo said...

LOL that last picture is hilarious!

Another beautiful LO Wendy!! Love your work!