Tuesday, December 9, 2008

15 cms, 9 days and 1 layout....

I'm all about numbers today! Huge snowstorm happening right now and it took me over an hour to get to work. Still getting used to the new car in winter driving conditions but all is well. I definately feel more safe. Expecting 15 cms by the time it's all said and done - then we're in for rain/freezing rain. Oh the joys of winter living in Canada! Here's hoping the freezing rain holds off until I get Livi home safe from her Sparks meeting.

9 days until vacation! Enough said about that....it can't come quick enough!

I leave you with a layout I created with another áwesome sketch by Allison Cope. Drop by So Sketchy for TONS of inspiration!

Supplies: Crate paper/diecuts/borders; Doodlebug brads; Autumn Leaves button; Colorbox ink; AC slick writer; Doodlebug bling; Sharpie; Pegabo puffy paint.

No comments: