Saturday, February 14, 2009

Long Weekend, a crop & some layouts...

I am SO glad that this is a long weekend. Ontario has Family Day on Monday. Yay...NO work!! We're also going to head to the Canal for a skate if the weather allows us to. Can't wait. :)
There's a weekend crop going on at Scrapbook Star! All of our challenges are focused around the very popular Oscars! Lots of fun.
Here are 2 new layouts:

This second layout is a lift of a fabulous layout by the very talented Molly Peckham. Love her blog and her work!

In honour of V-day, here's a few pictures of my littlest Valentines:




That's it for me! I'm looking forward to scrapping a LOT in the next 3 days, if I can. Have a Happy Valentine's Day everyone and kiss all those you love! :)
w.

3 comments:

Patti said...

Great layouts!!!
Cute pictures Wendy! Can't wait to see you scrap em!
Happy Belated Valentine's Day too you!:)

Julie said...

Awesome LO's Wendy! You are so inspiring. I am glad you have a few days to scrap,so I can drool over your creations.

Jill Sarginson said...

awesome layouts ... you did use tranquil and it's perfect! :)