Saturday, December 19, 2009

Finally......





Finally got around to taking photos of my layouts that I've done this December. I'm currently on vacation from work and relatively ready for Christmas so here's hoping for more!

Kids are on break now too and it is so nice to be home with them! we've got gingerbread house decorating, a Christmas photo shoot and a trip to the movie theatre planned.
Olivia sang with her choir yesterday at school and Brendan played a wicked hockey game today!! Did I remember my camera for either? Nope........ :)
Happy rest of the weekend..........

2 comments:

Unknown said...

the layouts are gorgeous!!!! Have a great VACAY! I hope Santa is good to you :)

ScrappingMomOf3 said...

I just stumbled across your blog from Christine's. Your work is amazing...I am so inspired!