Friday, December 4, 2009

New Blog Header....

and new colours! Fun! I needed a blog makeover. :)

I did my blog header with Shabby Princess' Happy Go Lucky Kit. Click on the name to download it - it's amazing!

Busy weekend ahead but hoping to squeeze in some scrapping tonight after I get home from dinner out with some friends. Joe and the kids are at home right now (p.d. day) and they just called to say they are putting up the tree. I guess that means Christmas will be here before I know it................. :)


4 comments:

Marielle said...

Love the new look chicky!

Patti said...

Lovin' the new look girl!!!! Awesome.... those layouts are! You are on a ROLL!!!!:)

Julie said...

Love your new look Wendy!

Unknown said...

I LOVE the new header!!! I'm trying to change mine too....I don't have a high enough resolution on my pic :(