Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A whole month...







..since I posted last. Life gets in the way like that. Just stopping in quick to add the layouts that I've created this month to my blog. A whole measly, 3 layouts. Actually - I've done 4 but can't share one of them just yet. Soon. :) Three isn't much but instead of scrapping I've been doing things like working, keeping up with my kids and their homework/assigments (can you tell it's report card time??), activities for both of them..... and I'm enjoying it all (well, minus work) more than scrapping. I love watching Brendan's games and volunteering with Livi's Brownies group. Tres fun. And this is what I want them to remember - me there with them and not sitting at my scrappy desk. There will be more time to scrap one day. :) I can scrap when they are in bed but most nights I just want to veg. So I leave you with three layouts above. I'm hoping to sit down tonight and at least start another! Here's hoping! :)

(Hey CoCo! You're in a layout!! You look BEE-YOU-TEE-FULLL!!!!!!!!!)

3 comments:

Julie said...

Gosh I love your layouts! The first one is awesome! You rock a boy layout for sure. No wonder you only got 3 done!!!!!!!! Look at all the detail that goes into one.

Les100ciels said...

great LO

Marielle said...

Hey girlie !!! great layouts as always!!!