Monday, March 15, 2010

Subtle Hints...

You could say that I've been getting a few. Friends telling me that I should post this or that on my blog when I tell them about something. So here's the post my Peeps! Some pictures of Olivia yesterday during an impromptu photo shoot and 3 new layouts. (The Dear Lizzy one is looking a little icky. Will have to take another pic and repost soon.)







Thanks for stopping by. I'm going to post an update on us in point form. I just really want to get it down but not a ton of time to post (kids are outside! so nice to have daylight at 7 pm!!):
- Brendan was in a hockey tournament last weekend. They played hard but didn't advance. However, they did beat the first place team in their league. Bring on the playoffs.
- Hockey playoffs begin!
- Brendan made the U9 Competitive Soccer team!! Go Bman! Go Hornets!
- Olivia is doing her First Communion the weekend after Easter.
- I found a beautiful dress for said Communion at a killer deal that made her eyes almost pop out of her head. I did good. :)
- Olivia is playing U8 soccer this summer. Go Dragons!!
- Me and my best friend are headed to Montreal this weekend for a girl's weekend! This includes seeing Bon Jovi in concert baby!! woot woot!!!
- Work is busy. Note to self: win lottery.
- Joe is gearing up for baseball this summer (he gave up soccer so that he'd have more time to take Bman to his competitive soccer...amazing dad)
- we are good! and healthy! and busy!
- bring on summer and flip flops :)
Thanks for the visit.

3 comments:

MelB said...

MY friend!!! You have a blog post! Finally! Ok, now we need to get some headbands too! They are fab! Those los are rockin, I especially love the AC lo. Now I need to pull out my AC stash!

Julie said...

Oh thanks for the update and sweet photos.Love your layouts.

Jen Allyson said...

such lovely layouts!
Jen Allyson