Wednesday, March 24, 2010

What the heck.....

I was really inspired by the sketch contest posted over at Jillibean Soup Blog so I thought I'd give it a try. I've always really enjoyed their paper lines. Definately need to get me some Egg Drop Soup from their new release. :)

So here's the sketch and my layout based on it:
Thanks for the great inspiration JBS! :)

I'll be back soon with an update and perhaps some layouts. (I spent last weekend in Montreal to go see Bon Jovi in concert. SOOO amazing! More on that to come)

Thanks for the visit.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

love the pictures...and that color combo is great!

Marielle said...

Hi Wendy !! This is just perfect !!always enjoying your work girlie!

Suzanne said...

Seriously, one of my favorite pages!!! Fabulous!

Julie said...

This is great! I so get the same looks and MSG........lol.Love the papers,especially the little birdie ribbon!