Saturday, April 21, 2012

No Rest for the Wicked.....

You know it's been a long time since you've posted to your blog when you finally log in and the whole thing is different!  Need to learn how to navigate around here but so far so good - perhaps better than old blogger? (I likely just jinxed myself and will lose my text before I can publish it! lol)

The magical season (aka extreme stress and tiredness season) is upon us at work.  Pair that with two kids involved in activities plus their homework and all the other tasks we working moms try to fit in and it equals little time or mojo to scrap!

I was just going through my layouts to see what I have to post.  It's been a LONG time.  I seriously need to spend some time this weekend taking some photos of my newer layouts to post.  I also need to find some time to make a new blog header....something simple...something with banners or doilies and yellows and teals.....okay off topic!

Today I'll share two layouts I've created over the last little while using a couple of October Afternoon's collections: Rocket Age and Farmhouse:



Hoping to share some more soon!  In the meantime, have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: