Sunday, November 9, 2008

Let's Do Some Layouts.....

I'm sure I've got a few that I can share. :)

This first layout features my brother Craig and his beautiful, new baby boy Keeghan. He was born on October 15th. He truly is a miracle baby and I can't wait to hold him later today. I warned Gramma and his Mommy that I'd be bringing my camera so I hope baby Keeghan is up for a photo shoot. ;)

It's very cool that Craig is a Daddy. I wasn't sure it would ever happen for him but from this photo I can see what a great Daddy he will be!
Below are a couple of layouts I created for a contest that was cancelled.

That's all I can share for now. I may have some So Sketchy layouts that I can post now. Just have to check when they were made for and I'll post away.

I'm off to visit baby Keeghan. Happy Sunday.
w.

No comments: